The Designer for a Day Contract Template* is one that literally every Interior Designer should have in their Ladder of Services!
- Do you typically work too many hours for your clients in exchange for barely any profit?
- Do you share your expertise and intellectual property for WAY less than what it’s worth?
Here’s the problem. You're trying to sell the wrong service package to the wrong prospects.
The Designer for a Day System is a proven way to offer your potential clients an affordable package that works for them.
Think about this:
- Not all clients can pay for the expensive services Interior Designers offer.
- Not all clients have a need for those more expensive packages or service models.
- Many clients now have access to shopping for themselves at similarly discounted prices (or lower) than the ones you can get them.
The quickest way to lose a prospect is by trying to sell them something they don’t need!
With the Designer for a Day option, you can offer them:
- A package they can actually pay for
- A service that actually fits their needs
- An irresistible solution that they can’t refuse
And… a service that is 100% profit!
Yep! You read that right! You get paid for what you do, period. No worry about mark-ups, tracking, shipping, or project management.
The Designer for a Day Contract Template is clear and concise so there is no miscommunication.
Grab the Designer for a Day Contract Template today!
FORM CONTRACT LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
The information contained in this document is presented for informational purposes only. This document is not legal advice. While this documented is intended to be adaptable to most situations, you are strongly advised to consult an attorney for specific advice regarding your state and business model.THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED COMPLETE AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON TO SUGGEST AN ACT, OMISSION OR COURSE OF ACTION FOR A PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL, OR USED IN PLACE OF A CONSULTATION WITH OR ON THE ADVICE OF YOUR LAWYER. INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS INTENDED TO SUPPLEMENT OTHER SOURCES OF INFORMATION AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND DILIGENCE. INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND DOES NOT COVER ALL RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS, REMEDIES, LIMITATIONS, TERMS OR CONDITIONS.